Solved

Verifying..

My order history says the payment is already revived by you guys but the status is still verifying. Please work on it faster!!!!!
ORDER # 11300233

Hello, Prabin. We would like to inform you that the verification will take up to 12 working hours to get back to you with an update.

If I use internet banking will I still have to verify my account

Hi Ashley,

Payments for internet banking require payment verification/clearance.  Do upload/send the payment proof/receipt upon payment so the order can be escalated for payment clearance.

please send me 订单 # 11371134 (03 Nov 2018)

中国联通 充值卡 100元 (中服) *促销*

Hi li yanwei,

We would like to inform you that the order has been flagged by the system for review and verification.

The verification process serves to safeguard the credit card or PayPal owner against identity theft, fraud and unauthorized payment. Hence, it is required for the information provided to be verified for accuracy and legitimacy as part of the standard security check for all online transactions.  

This process may take about 10 hours from now to complete as the team in-charge is unavailable outside office hours. You will be notified immediately via a separate email once there is an update on your order.  

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Login or Signup to post a comment