Solved

help still verifying

Order Number: 11268243

1 person has this problem

Hello. TwitchTV. Kindly update your valid first & last name on your Shasso account so we can complete your order.

ORDER # 11680574

Hi Yudha bayu. 

Kindly refer to the ticket of your order 11680574.

mr order 11747652 has not arrived it says payment completed

Hi Ben,

We would like to inform you that the payment for this order (11747652) is currently pending for review and verification.

The  verification process serves to safeguard the credit card or PayPal  owner against identity theft, fraud and unauthorized payment. Hence, it  is required for the information provided to be verified for accuracy and  legitimacy as part of the standard security check for all online  transactions.  

This process may usually take under 24 working  hours to complete as the team in-charge is unavailable outside office  hours. You will be notified immediately via a separate email once there  is an update on your order.  

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Can I get a refund as I need my order quite soon. Thanks

As a virtual store, we required to validate all the online payments that we receive to ensure the authenticity of the transaction in order to prevent unauthorized purchases. Hence, the reason why the order has to be manually reviewed before delivering the item to OffGamers account.

If you wish to proceed with the cancellation, you can cancel this order by yourself by going to your "Orders History" page from your OffGamers account. Your order will then be queued for cancellation and you will be notified via a separate email once your order has been cancelled successfully.

Thank you and apologize for any inconveniences caused.

approximately how long until I can use my order?

Hi Ben,

We have noticed  that you have raised Ticket #280247 in regard to this matter. We have send update through the same ticket you submitted and you may check your email for more information. Thank you for your understanding.

Hi, Nuclear_x2. Please be informed that your order is pending for the verification and you will be notified via email once there is an update.

I've been stuck on verifying for over an hour aswell.

Hello, Greg. Your order is completed and delivered now. Kindly login to your account to view the code. Thank you.

Thank you :) I'm going to be ordering another shortly

You are welcome, Greg.

Login to post a comment