Solved

help still verifying

Order Number: 11268243

1 person has this problem

Same has been 3hours to verify but when the delivery is super fast it doesnt change the fact that verify need longer than the actuall verify.

Order #11268104

Hello Kaizoku, 

Pertaining to your order 11268243, the order is pending for verification. Please accept our apologies for the delay in processing your order as the Personnel In-charge will only be available in 2 hours time from now. We have sent a note to them, requesting them in expediting the procedure once they are available.

Should you need any further assistance, you may reply to this ticket #263964. You will receive a separate notification once there is an update. We apologise for the inconvenience caused.

Same issue. Order number 11269920

Instant delivery however I'm stuck in verifying so not very instant in reality. My seller will probably be offline by the time it finishes verifying and I'll have to wait until tomorrow. Extremely frustrating.

Also the money was taken from my bank accounts 5 minutes after I made the purchase but for some reason the verifying process takes forever.

Coulndt say it better than you Courtney.I will comment again when my order has been verified so you know how long you still have to wait 

Hello Courtney,

We apologise for the inconvenience caused. For your kind information the verification process serves to safeguard the credit card or PayPal owner against identity theft, fraud and unauthorized payment. Hence, it is required for the information provided to be verified for accuracy and legitimacy as part of the standard security check for all online transactions.

Pertaining your order 11269920, your order now has been completed and delivered. 

Thank you for your patient and kind understanding.

please help my order 11314788 still verifying.

Please hurry up there offer I want to buy from game Power 7

Hi Mohammed,

We would like to inform you that the payment for this order is currently pending for review and verification.

The verification process serves to safeguard the credit card or PayPal owner against identity theft, fraud and unauthorized payment. Hence, it is required for the information provided to be verified for accuracy and legitimacy as part of the standard security check for all online transactions.  

This process may take about 4 hours from now to complete as the team in-charge is unavailable outside office hours. You will be notified immediately via a separate email once there is an update on your order.  

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Hello,

ORDER # 11313345

Need help in verifying. I am not sure if you know the feeling of having the money debited from your card and then the money which you intend to use is in the middle of no where. 

Hi Gopichand,

We would like to inform you that your order has been canceled due to the following reason(s).

1. canceled upon customers request

Please e-mail us immediately if this is a mistake, which we sincerely hope it is.

Refunds for Credit Card purchases may take a period of 2 weeks for the refund to reflect in your account.

I placed this order with order number 11318932 but nothing yet and I'm waiting for over 3 hours... I did the verification step so why is this taken so long?!

Hi Angelo,

We would like to inform you that the payment for this order is currently pending for review and verification.

The verification process serves to safeguard the credit card or PayPal owner against identity theft, fraud and unauthorized payment. Hence, it is required for the information provided to be verified for accuracy and legitimacy as part of the standard security check for all online transactions.  

This process may take about 12 hours from now to complete as the team in-charge is unavailable outside office hours. You will be notified immediately via a separate email once there is an update on your order.  

So how long do I need to wait? Because I wanna buy this game Today?! And take away the Instant Delivery from your page because that is bullshit.

Hi Angelo,

The instant delivery of course applies after payment has been authenticated/verified. This process may take about 2-3 hours from now to complete as the team in-charge is unavailable outside office hours. You will be notified immediately via a separate email once there is an update on your order.  

Cheers! I'm afraid I have the same pickle. 2 hours of verification isn't really instant, and while I understand it can't magically be made instant, I'm sure a lot of people will appreciate a good old disclaimer that the delivery is instant, but the verification process may prove lengthy.

My order number is 11354732, if that helps. Thank you in advance!

Login to post a comment