Solved

Trouble with verification?

I don't get why my order got cancelled when I correctly entered in all of my information and my bank assured me that my credit card is good to go. They said I shouldn't have any complications when purchasing products from this website. I am willing to provide a screenshot of my credit card transaction summary to prove that I am indeed the card holder owner.  

Hello. Lisa. We are sorry to inform you that we are unable to take your order by credit card/PayPal/Moneybookers resulting in a cancellation of this order. We apologize for the inconvenience caused. We will issue a refund to your PayPal account within 48 hours and the funds should be available to you within the same day or 5 business days. Refunds for Credit Card purchases may take a period of 2 weeks for the refund to reflect in your account. Refunds for Moneybookers may take 14 to 28 working days for the refund to reflect in your account.

Please do consider using the alternate payment options listed during checkout if you wish to place an order. We thank you for your patience and we do apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Login or Signup to post a comment