Solved

THEY CHARGED ME TWICE

Hello so basically i purchased amazon gift cards from you guys, i purchased a $20 one in which i wanted to purchase. Then after i purchased a 10$ dollar one which they said there was a error and for me to retry using a ''different card''. So i retried on the same card then i worked then 10 minutes later i look at my basket and see two 10$ dollar ones. I want a refund for the extra one i have the code but I am not using it. I would like a refund ASAP for the 10$ one, i only meant to buy a 20$ and a 10$. This was not my fault and i would like a refund as soon as possible please, thank you. Order number is # 11021481

Hello, Alex. In regards to your order ,we regret to inform you that we are unable to proceed with the cancellation of your order as requested. Any serials that are viewed from the order history page, exchange/refund/cancellation request will be deemed void.

We apologized for any inconvenience caused.

Our Return Policy:

Any form of CD Key, Time Card, Expansion, Game Points, Pre-paid Card, Trial/Beta/Item Code viewed from your account history is neither refundable nor exchangeable.

Login to post a comment