Solved

Verification taking too long and cancelation

This is taking too long! I recently ordered 2 amazon gift cards from you but the verification process is too long then you say you cant take it as payment but you already charged my prepaid visa gift card. The order was cancelled so when will I receive my funds back. Please expedite this process because this is a real inconvenience for me. You guarantee 15 minutes delivery and you already charged my prepaid gift card. It's been hours already. It's either deliver me my orders or give me my money back now I don't wanna wait days this is so messed up. Please hoping for your fast response and kind consideration.

Here's my order details: 

Pertaining on both of your orders 10607048 & 10607522, we are sorry to informed you that your profile has been reviewed by our respective team and this the final decision from them. We already initiated the refund to your account. Please note that it will take up to 14 days for the refund to be reflected to your account.

Please do consider using other payment options listed during checkout if you wish to place an order. We thank you for your patience and we do apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Login to post a comment