Solved

A refund that takes "time" to be done? Was I scammed? THIS IS A JOKE

This is a new one for me... a refund that is not instant??

I paid through Skrill, no explanation about that? Like c'mon guys... How do you want me to feel good to make any other transactions in this website, when you don't even accept my money? No comments to this.

"We will issue a refund to your PayPal account within 48 hours and the funds should be available to you within the same day or 5 business days. Refunds for Credit Card purchases may take a period of 2 weeks for the refund to reflect in your account. Refunds for Moneybookers may take 14 to 28 days for the refund to reflect in your account. Please contact us at support@offgamers.com for more information on the status of your payment refund."

Sorry to say but I feel like I was scammed!

I WANT MY MONEY BACK.

Hi contasteamkz,

We are sorry, as your order had failed our verification process, so we are unable to accept online payments from you. This has caused your payment to be cancelled and refund initiated back through Moneybookers. The estimated time-frame for this particular mode of payment is between 14-28 days.

You may want to consider using the other alternative payment options shown to you at checkout currently instead if you wish to make a purchase. 

Login to post a comment