Implemented

paysafe card option

hi i would like to know if you permanently removed paysafe card option or if its going to come back, thank you for the attention.

Hi joaninha,

Based on our check on your account, there should be no restriction on Paysafecard checkout for you.

Kindly send support ticket with screenshot on error showing when checkout was attempted so we may look into this.  Be sure to also state the currency selected when checking out (USD/EUR).

Hi again joaninha,

Please be advised that Paysafecard option shall be unavailable until further notice.  We would recommend that you consider alternative payment options for the time-being.

Apologies for any inconvenience caused.

please let me know how long will it take for it to work again, im really in need and there is no other way i can use to purchase, thank you very much.

Hello, Joaninha. We are unable to determine as our payment gateway is still fixing the issue at the moment.

please if you can inform me when it comes back to work, i would really apreciate it, until then i shall be waitting, thank you very much for the attention.

Hello, Joaninha. You may check at our webpage from time to time for the latest update.

Login to post a comment