Solved

Why my order is cancelled?

i paid via mastercard 

ORDER NUMBER - 10176381

Comment:
We are sorry to inform you that we are unable to take your order by credit card/PayPal/Moneybookers at this time resulting in a cancellation of this order. We apologize for the inconvenience caused.

We will issue a refund to your PayPal account within 48 hours and the funds should be available to you within the same day or 5 business days. Refunds for Credit Card purchases may take a period of 2 weeks for the refund to reflect in your account. Refunds for Moneybookers may take 14 to 28 days for the refund to reflect in your account. Please contact us at support@offgamers.com for more information on the status of your payment refund.

This is something shit.what should i do guys ? i want my cd keys 

My Money is already deducted. what do do ?

2.PNG 2.PNG
13.7 KB
3.PNG 3.PNG
65.2 KB

We will refund the payment back to your credit card account as your account as been reconsidered/ reviewed and we are unable to take your order with your current payment method.

what is the reason? i can asure thats my credit card and i want to buy csgo cd keys what should i do ?

As mentioned earlier, your account has been reconsidered/ reviewed and we are unable to take your order with your current payment method. and we are unable to disclose the reason in details.

Login to post a comment