Paid Using Bitcoin, Transaction Completed, Order Still Cancelled

Posted over 4 years by Soroush

Post a topic
Solved
S
Soroush

Title pretty much summarised it. At this point I feel like I'm being scammed.

I used the Bitcoin payment method to buy gold for Blade & Soul (EU). The money has been sent, the BitPay invoice even shows that the order is completed and paid for. The BTC and BLOCKTRAIL transaction pages show that the order is confirmed over 51 times and paid for. I've contacted support, sent emails, made tickets over 20 times and support won't even properly read them, closes my tickets and isn't helpful in the slightest. I have to repeat the fact that I paid using Bitcoin and not PayPal and yet they still don't respond.

Can I for the love of god get what I paid for or get a complete refund. My bitcoins are now with the seller and I've been waiting over 20 hours for my order.

0 Votes

7 Comments

Sorted by
Hill

Hill posted over 4 years Admin

You are welcome.

0 Votes

S

Soroush posted over 4 years

Okay thank you! I look forward hearing from you.

0 Votes

Hill

Yes. As mentioned earlier. it will take about 3 hours to get you an update.

0 Votes

S

Oh I see, I did not know that. Thank you for letting me know. So once your finance department checks with Bitpay and confirm that the bitcoins have been sent off and received. Will I be able to receive my gold? 

Also how long would this process likely take?

0 Votes

Hill

We have escalated to our finance department to check with Bitpay. Besides, the credit will not directly go through to the seller.

0 Votes

S

Yes that is my order. Can you please confirm with the seller that he has indeed received my Bitcoins? Like I said I didn't use a credit card, debit card or bank transfer for the payment so there's absolutely no way that the payment was cancelled by your gateway. The bitcoins have already been sent off and aren't in my wallet. 

Here is the BitPay Invoice: https://bitpay.com/invoice?id=JvMAVdrfZFyAaEdbXDH9J5&v=2&purchaserKey=PojZxfGQyWGvywgW8KRqgt4LqRmLtRsuUcHK6kpxeqVmzUZTYNPNKsZt9XhdEbn96KB6JN2KVTaVErVUkjEUErKvEF8VzWDgVCmFWF8aZN8t9kkeoGLP9qA5HXF5urR5RMyBrQPxDdTsqUs8iEruCvH6Yc2zdMNJCctsyK66B1Bn3vA

As you can see it's paid for. I can also include the BTC and BLOCKTRAIL pages that show the transaction details if need be.

0 Votes

Hill

Hello. This is your order 9980992 and you will be receiving an update from us within 3 hours.

0 Votes

Login or Sign up to post a comment