Steam Wallet SEA Region

Dear Offgamers,

Before I go directly to my topic, I have a question. Is that Steam Wallet USD (Global) that Offgamers selling it can be redeemed globally? which mean cover all steam region in the world? If not can you specify for which region this Steam wallet can be redeemed?

Then let me go into the topic. Did Offgamers sell Steam Wallet for specific Group Region (e.g SEA) which can be redeemed to multiple countries in that region? Because I found some other local sites that selling those Steam Wallet (SEA) and obviously they can offer the price much lower than Offgamers do. Can Offgamers provide this as well so I only need to buy my supply from Offgamers :)

I also provide image attachment of the website that selling those Steam Wallet.

For comparison, $50 they sell about IDR 650.000 and Offgamers (Global) about IDR 684.000 (today's rate)

Thank You.

Sorry, Apple. This is the best price we can offer at the moment.

@hill,

Yea I know that, and I quite grateful.

But can you at least read the whole ticket?

I'm not complaining i just wondering if Offgamers can sells those items too.

That's why i put under Ideas & Suggestions

Hello. We would like to inform you that we are selling for different regions of Steam wallet card which include Global and you can redeem the code globally and IDR & SEA region will be specified for the region mentioned at our product description. 

Sigh, I know that, and you also know if you read the whole ticket carefully -_-
hah, okay you can close the ticket
I think you can't understand the point of my ticket -_-

Let me answer your questions one by one.

1)Is that Steam Wallet USD (Global) that Offgamers selling it can be redeemed globally? which mean cover all steam region in the world? 

- Yes, it can be redeemed globally as we have stated the game card is for Global.

2) Did Offgamers sell Steam Wallet for specific Group Region (e.g SEA) which can be redeemed to multiple countries in that region?

- Yes. You can refer to our website as we are offering for Global, TW, MY, IN and etc.

3)I found some other local sites that selling those Steam Wallet (SEA) and obviously they can offer the price much lower than Offgamers do. Can Offgamers provide this as well so I only need to buy my supply from Offgamers :)

- Sorry to inform you that we do not have SEA region steam wallet  as all the code is specify for one region only.

Okay, now that a clear explanation
Thank you hill

You are welcome.

Login to post a comment