Solved

How long does it "really" take for an item that I purchased to be verified?

On the menu it was said 5 to 30 minutes but it's been about 1 hour and 45 minutes. I don't want to be impatient but I don't understand why it's taking so long. =D

Hello.

I used this service for the first time.

Actually I haven't experienced such this slow purchasing service.

I think Filipino is now sleeping......zzz

Tbh, if my item isn't going to be verified in 18 hours, I would rather get a refund.

I think it is not good to refund, because I don't think Offgamers can do repayment rapidly.

Hi Dogukan,

We have checked but we are unable to locate any payments for both of your orders. Kindly contact us at support@offgamers.com and provide us with the screenshot for the payment made to us.

Thank you

I need my key in 10 hours because I was going to use it on a promotion, I will have no use for the key if I don't get it in the next 10 hours or so. I would refund if it reaches that point.

Hi Dogukan,

In order for us to further assist you, please do provide us the order number so that we could further check it for you or you may email us at support@offgamers.com

Hi Dogukan,

We noticed that your order is completed and replied to your ticket #206512. We will close this thread and deem issue resolved. Should you need any further assistance, please do email us at support@offgamers.com

Thank you.

Login to post a comment