Solved

my money was taken out from my account, you system said no payment, i have decided to cancel the payment but did not get my money back

my order is #9561456, money was taken out of my paypal account but but on your end it said no payment was made. Also got a paypal receipt on my email:

"You sent a payment of $14.67 USD to OffGamers Global Pte Ltd

(support@offgamers.com)"

Dec 20, 2017 14:23:26 PST 

Transaction ID: 0HB79815WM860390X   

I have decided to cancel my order and it was canceled by your system, but I did not get my money back yet. 

You either return the money to my paypal account or I will open a dispute!!!!

Is this website a scam???

Hello, James. We would like to inform you that your order has been canceled and the refund is reflected back to your account now.

My 30 November orders were canceled and my money was not back in my account

Hi Intej,

We would like you to contact us via email at support@offgamers.com to follow up with your order 14374703 that was made on Nov 30th, 2019. 

Apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Hello,

I refer to ORDER #14740882 that I made on your website on 02/01/20. I paid using my credit card but did not receive any credit in my account. It was for a PSN US Card $75. I would like to understand why and ask for a refund if my account cannot be credited. Thank you.

Kind Regards,

Jeyveen

Hi Jeyveen,

We have replied your ticket 379872. The are no payment received yet for order 14740882. Kindly reply to the email with ticket ID 379872 for follow up.

Thank you.

Dear Amri,

Thank you for the fast reply. I cancelled the order and placed another one: ORDER # 14741092. Hopefully, this one works fine. Wish you and your team a Happy New Year 2020.

Kind Regards,

Jeyveen.

Hi Jayveen, 

Order 14741092 has been deliverd and completed. Please login to your OffGamers account to retrieve the code. 

Thank you.

Login or Signup to post a comment