Solved

Order gets stuck in verifying

My order is #9401484.

Hi Long,

Your order has been completed and delivered.  Kindly access your order page through the buy history link on your account to view the code.

Thanks for your patience and patronage.

hi.. same issue... why verifying takes so long?  why does it go from 5 mins to a day or longer? seems unreasonable.. are you guys working on weekends?? please help... thanks in advance

Order# 9409829 payment received

Hi Amarts,

We will notify you via an email once we have a new update for your order. 

Thank you

hi.. i just got this email right now..

Dear armando,

Order Number: 9409829
Order Date: Saturday, 18 November, 2017
Detailed Invoice:XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX  I COVER THIS HERE...

Comment:
We are sorry to inform you that we are unable to take your order by credit card or PayPal at this time resulting in a cancellation of this order. We apologize for the inconvenience caused.

We will issue a refund to your PayPal account within 48 hours and the funds should be available to you within the same day or 5 business days. Refunds for Credit Card purchases may take a period of 2 weeks for the refund to reflect in your account. Please contact us at support@offgamers.com for more information on the status of your payment refund.

If you wish to BYPASS OffGamers verification process, please consider these alternative payment options. Once payment is received via these methods your order will be processed immediately without hassle:

Hi Amarts,

Please be informed that we are unable to accept your payment via credit card due to your account is failed for verification. Please do consider other payment methods that available for your account if you wish to purchase again. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.

Thank you

Login to post a comment