Solved

verification pending

i just buy my @cash e-pin. i am new buyer and affraid. can anyone help me, admin you here?

here my order number 9330654

Dear Rebecca,

Due to unforeseen circumstances, we would like to request additional information before we able to proceed with your order 11114031 and 11114139. In order to verify the credential of the user account for verification process.

We will need you to upload documents for a one-time authentication process. Please contact support@offgamers.com for further details.

Apologize for the inconveniences.

didnt receive code yet my ticket 11185250  i need it as soon as possible

Hi Motaz,

We would like to inform you that the payment for this order is currently pending for review and verification.

The verification process serves to safeguard the credit card or PayPal owner against identity theft, fraud and unauthorized payment. Hence, it is required for the information provided to be verified for accuracy and legitimacy as part of the standard security check for all online transactions.  

This process may take about 12 hours to complete as the team in-charge is unavailable outside office hours. You will be notified immediately via a separate email once there is an update on your order.  

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Order Number: 11184742 is still in verification and inquiry ID 261279 is still open

Hi Ahmed,

We would like to inform you that the payment for this order is currently pending for review and verification.

The verification process serves to safeguard the credit card or PayPal owner against identity theft, fraud and unauthorized payment. Hence, it is required for the information provided to be verified for accuracy and legitimacy as part of the standard security check for all online transactions.  

This process may take about 12 hours to complete as the team in-charge is unavailable outside office hours. You will be notified immediately via a separate email once there is an update on your order.  

Hi, 

I have ordered a card yesterday, It has been 14 hours and still verifying. 

Order Number: 11185489

And to note my credit card has already made the payment.

Hello Mohamed,

In regards to your order 11185489, we have notified our team to expedite the verification process. Please wait for a prompt notification via separate email on your order updates. 

We value your patience and understanding. 

Thank you.

Hi can you help me

ORDER # 11208432 (10 Oct 2018) 

It said contact support after waiting for 30mins.

Regarding to your order 11208432, please update your first and last name in your OffGamers account. 

https://www.shasso.com/profile/index

Please let us know once you have updated by emailing to us at support@offgamers.com

Thank you.

I also have this problem. please help me. ORDER # 11223444

Hi Ray,

Please be informed that your order 11223444 is delivered and completed. Kindly check your email for more information. Please do send us an email at support@offgamers.com for any enquiries. 

Thank you

my ORDER # 11225982 is still pending. take action quickly

Hi Francis,

Your order is now cancelled as per your request.

# 11368985 still pending 

Can you help?

Hi Haijiang,

This process may take about 14 hours from now to complete as the team in-charge is unavailable outside office hours. You will be notified immediately via a separate email once there is an update on your order.  

Login to post a comment