Solved

verification pending

i just buy my @cash e-pin. i am new buyer and affraid. can anyone help me, admin you here?

here my order number 9330654

Hi Cindy,

Your payment for this order is unsuccessful, kindly contact your card issuer for further details.  You may perhaps re-place the order using another card / Paypal or once you have cleared the payment issue with your bank.

I bought something then I canceled it and later I changed my mind and bought it again but I still had to pay 2 times. I still didn't recieve my Key aswell, its been like 12 days!!

Hello, mischadewalsjes .  Regarding your order 10549254/10549805,  it was pending for the E-check clearance which we only able to cancel the order after E-check cleared. Hence, you may let us know if you want to proceed or cancel the order.

Can I cancel and get the money back?

Hello. mischadewalsjes We will leave a remark on your order if you wish to cancel so we will proceed with the canellation once the E-check has been cleared.

My order is pending after 2 hours, plz help

Hi Mort9999,

Our verification process serves to safeguard the credit card or PayPal owner against identity theft, fraud and unauthorized payment. Hence, it is required for the information provided to be verified for accuracy and legitimacy as part of the standard security check for all online transactions.  

We are sorry, as we require some documents images in order to verify your order/payment.  Kindly  upload the following documents here, for a one time authentication process. 

1. A valid photo identification (which has not expired revealing your name and address that matches the billing address of your credit card).
2. A copy of the front of your credit showing only the first 6 digits and last 4 digits.
3. A copy of the back of your credit card with signature.
4. Utility bill that matches your billing information.

Your information will be kept private and secure, but for security purposes, please blank out the CVV and credit card digit impressions shown at the back the card. For a guideline on how to blank out sensitive information on a credit/debit card, please click here

Thank you for your cooperation and patience, apologies once again for any inconvenience.

Login to post a comment