Solved

verification pending

i just buy my @cash e-pin. i am new buyer and affraid. can anyone help me, admin you here?

here my order number 9330654

ORDER#10162840 I have updated my information,please verify

Hello, hansonp . Your order is completed and delivered now. Kindly login to your order history to view the code accordingly. 

ORDER#10229461

Hi Wei,

We would like to inform you that the payment for this order is currently pending for review and verification.
The verification process serves to safeguard the credit card or PayPal owner against identity theft, fraud and
unauthorized payment. Hence, it is required for the information provided to be verified for accuracy and
legitimacy as part of the standard security check for all online transactions.
This process may usually take under 24 working hours to complete. You will be notified immediately via a separate
email once there is an update on your order.

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused.

yea, but I already waited about 22 hours.

Hi Wei,

It is in working hours, the team is only available several hours a day, however we have informed them to look into the review soonest.

Order# 10275252 is still pending can you help?

Hi Luis,

The payment was unsuccessful hence order was cancelled accordingly.  Do place a fresh order should you wish to proceed with the purchase.

Thank you.

ORDER №10374148 pending pls help

Hi Joshua,

The payment for your order was unsuccessful , thus it has been cancelled.  You may perhaps try again by placing a new order using another card instead.

Login to post a comment