Solved

TOUCH

WHERE IS TOUCH GAMERNIZER ? ITS GONE ? AFTER I SPEND SO MANY MONEY FOR MY TOUCH IN GAMERNIZER ?

We are truly sad we that had to shut down the game server due to the decision of the management and the game developer which ultimately decided to pull the plug on this server. Because of the low pop and the low response for the game server they were compelled to decide on letting go of this server as it is still incurring unfeasible costs for them. It is not possible for the game server for Touch GMZ to go active back again as they have already wiped out the entire server since it was brought down.

We wish to extend our utmost apologies for the inevitability of this predicament.

So , what whould i do ? i spend so many money if you want know that 

We are truly sad we that had to shut down the game server due to the decision of the management and the game developer which ultimately decided to pull the plug on this server. Because of the low pop and the low response for the game server they were compelled to decide on letting go of this server as it is still incurring unfeasible costs for them. It is not possible for the game server for Touch GMZ to go active back again as they have already wiped out the entire server since it was brought down. 

We wish to extend our utmost apologies for the inevitability of this predicament

Login to post a comment