Solved

Payment got refund

i really disappointed with this website this week.Last week i can buy key without problem but this week i got way too many problem.Yesterday i bought key in bulk and 1 of the key not working.Today i tried to buy 1 key and it got refund.Why my Order# 9180623 got refund?!

Hi Maku,

We regret to inform you that we are unable to accept your payment through credit card or PayPal, resulting in a cancellation of your order. Any payment charged to your credit card will be reflected back to your account by your card issuer within 2 weeks, and refund to PayPal is within 24 hours. Kindly check your bank statement from time-to-time for the refund status. 

Please do consider using other payment options listed during checkout if you wish to place an order. We thank you for your patience and we do apologize for the inconvenience caused.

I don't get it.Is the problem is my paypal or your side?Because i can spend without problem on other site.

It's because you did not pass our verification that done by our Management. We have our internal flows for all the payment done by PayPal/Credit card, to prevent any fraudulent issue towards our customers and us eventually. You still can purchase with using the payment methods that are available for your account such as Maybank2U, CIMB Click, etc. 

Login to post a comment