Not Taken

Verifying

ORDER# 9144017

help with verification please, i bought from your site already many times

1 person likes this idea

Hi Matan,

Please be informed that your order is delivered and completed previously. 

Thank you

ORDERS HISTORY
DATE ORDER # STATUS PRODUCT  AMOUNT
2017-10-15 18:37:49 9274544 Verifying

US $9.87
Displaying ( of results )

Me also please check my order...

Hi Erick,

Please check your email as we have notified you via email for the updates.

Thank you

Hi Khairul, 

My order is also not going past the verifying stage. When can I expect it to be completed?

ORDER# 9282419

Hello, Paronomasia. Kindly update your first & last name accordingly.

Hi paronomasia,

Kindly update your first and last name in your account. After done, please let us know by emailing to support@offgamers.com.

Thank you

Hi paronomasia,

Kindly update your first and last name in your account. After done, please let us know by emailing to support@offgamers.com.

Thank you

ORDER# 9353801

I got a payment confirmation to my email but didn't get the code, my order status is "verifying". Could you please help me?

Order#9354787

Please check,still under verifying state

Thanks

Hi XC,

Our apologies as your order has been cancelled on the system now. Kindly email us at support@offgamers.com if you need further assistance.

ORDER# 9381145

still verifying for 3 hours please complete it

ORDER# 9381088 I got a payment confirmation to my email but didn't get the code, my order status is "verifying". Could you please help me? !!!!!!!!!!

Hi lllcoolj,

Kindly check your email for the latest update and submit the information required for our respective team to proceed with the verification process.

We thank you for your patience and we do apologise for the inconvenience caused.

Hi Sergio and XC, please accept our apologies for the delay in replying your comments here. Pertaining to your order, it is completed. Should you have any question or need any further assistance, please do drop us an email at support@offgamers.com

Comments to this discussion are now closed!