Solved

iTunes code not activated

Yesterday I bought 2 $100 iTunes cards and both of them were not working, I keep getting an error message saying that the code has not been activated properly, I sent a game code issue report and an email but I haven't got any reply yet, it's been over 24 hours and still no reply, I just got off the phone with itunes support and they said the only solutions is for the seller to activate the cards since I don't have serial number. I am honestly disappointed at all of this, been using this site for over 2 years, I am a platinum plus member, this is the first time this happens to me and I haven't got any reply for over a day! There isn't an option for a live chat and it really seems like sending emails doesn't work because i've sent 3 and haven't got any reply to any of them. I'm hoping someone can tell me how to fix this issue or is there a better way to contact support.

Order Number for 1st code: 9077677

Order Number for 2nd code: 9079305

As we are unable to test-redeem each code provided by the supplier prior to order delivery, kindly try the following methods if you encounter problem redeeming your game code:

1. Using another web browser to redeem (Internet Explorer / Google Chrome / Mozilla Firefox)

2. Clear your browser's cache and cookies. Then attempt to redeem again.

3. Check for typo or spelling error (0 = O / 1 = l / 2 = Z / 4 = A / 5 = S / 8 = B)

If all the attempts above are unsuccessful, please file a report and attach the two (2) screenshots required in JPEG/PNG/PDF format by emailing to <b>support.cdk@offgamers.com</b> or fill in the <html><a href="https://www.offgamers.com/event/index?nid=5734"><i><font size=2 color='blue'>Game Code Issue Submission Form</font></i></a></html>

<b>1. Code viewed from your order page

2. Error message</b>

We will only be able to escalate your code issue to the Personnel In-charge when we have received the screenshots as requested above. You will be notified by email once we have received the updates on this matter. We thank you for your patience and understanding.

Do you not understand what i'm saying? I SENT 3 EMAILS WITH THE SCREENSHOTS AND FILED 2 GAME CODE ISSUES WITH SCREENSHOTS AS WELL, I DIDNT GET ANY REPLY

If you have submitted the issue via submission link. Here is the information you may refer.

The process typically takes:

3 working days: submitted on Monday - Thursday
4 working days: submitted on Friday (not including Saturday, Sunday and Malaysia public holidays) 

(Working hour: 9:30am - 6:30pm, +8GMT)

You will receive a separate notification that you issue has been submitted for investigation. We thank you for your patience and please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused.

I sent it on Sunday, how long am I supposed to wait when the fix is as simple as giving me a new code

Here is the information for you since you have submitted on Sunday and we are unable to proceed with any action until they have concluded the investigation.

3 working days: submitted on Monday - Thursday

Login to post a comment