-_-" 
here is my order number ORDER# 8939262 

2 Votes

301 Comments

Sorted by
Alice

Alice posted over 4 years ago

Hi Angelia,

Pertaining to your order, the G2G team has sent you an update. You may refer to the updated email.

0 Votes

Hill

Hill posted over 4 years ago Admin

Hello, Angelia. Please be informed that we will get back to you with an update via email within 6 hours.

0 Votes

A

Angelia posted over 4 years ago

same problem Order Number: 10716569

0 Votes

Hill

Hello, Sibanko. Your order was completed and delivered now.

0 Votes

s

sibanko posted over 4 years ago

Same problem......Order Number: 10716173

0 Votes

kartikasari

kartikasari posted over 4 years ago

Hi Nick,

Your order was duly completed and delivered immediately after your posting of this inquiry.

Thank you for your purchase.

0 Votes

n

nick posted over 4 years ago

Hi @kat i am waiting for my order for a while and it still verifying can you help please? ORDER# 10706868

0 Votes

kartikasari

Hi onshelica.o,

Your order was completed and delivered some 5 minutes after you posted this inquiry.

We thank you for your purchase!

0 Votes

o

onshelica.o posted over 4 years ago

Hello @hill, my order is still verifying could you take a look please ? ( ORDER# 10692790 )

0 Votes

Hill

Hello, Joh. Your order is completed and delivered now.

0 Votes

Hill

Hello. elvashstampede You may respond to our email if you have further inquiries.

0 Votes

e

elvashstampede posted over 4 years ago

And I appreciate that, just wish I was given more information about what is verifying. I order here because in the past it was fast and today being Sunday and the last day of the weekend, I would like to have my order today or else I will have wait all work week to get any use out of that. So I am sorry about asking so much, it is just frustrating to be waiting on some ambiguous thing called verifying. Just wish it was more clear on how long it would be : (

0 Votes

Hill

Hello. elvashstampede.  We have responded to your email accordingly.

0 Votes

e

elvashstampede posted over 4 years ago

I am still waiting on my orders #10588447 and #10588741. I have ordered from many places online and never had to verification like this before, including orders form this site only few months ago. Very disappointed at the speed of service. If this takes much longer I will be going elsewhere in the future

0 Votes

kartikasari

Hi Alain,

Kindly be advised that your order was duly cancelled as per your request.

0 Votes

A

Alain posted over 4 years ago

Hello,

I have the same issue for the order 10585298. This is unacceptable as you advertising 4 hours delivery time and this is why I choose to go via this site !

This is highly suspicious as Paypal is already offering protection, I'm not sure what you could add ! I received the confirmation from Paypal that my credit card was charged. If you don't meet your delivery time, I'll open a dispute with Paypal for stealing my money !

Regards,

Alain

0 Votes

Aiman

Aiman posted over 4 years ago Admin

Hi Atilla-kaan,

The verification process may take up to 24 working hours to be  completed. Kindly expect an update regarding this order within the next 3  - 6 hours. 

We apologise for the inconveniences caused and we thank you in advance for you kind patience with us.  

0 Votes

A

Atilla-kaan posted over 4 years ago

It has been around 7 hours now and it just says contact support

0 Votes

kartikasari

Hi Peatreat,

We would like to inform you that the payment for this order is currently pending for review and verification.

The verification process serves to safeguard the credit card or PayPal owner against identity theft, fraud and unauthorized payment. Hence, it is required for the information provided to be verified for accuracy and legitimacy as part of the standard security check for all online transactions.  

This process may usually take under 24 working hours to complete. You will be notified immediately via a separate email once there is an update on your order.  

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused.

0 Votes

P

Peatreat posted over 4 years ago

I'm having the same problem. If anyone can help me my Order Number is: 10582584

0 Votes

kartikasari

Hi again joeniyiza1,

We are sorry, as your order had failed our verification process, so we are unable to accept online payments from you.  This has caused your payment to be cancelled and refund initiated back through Paypal.

You may want to consider using the other alternative payment options shown to you at checkout currently instead if you wish to make a purchase.

0 Votes

kartikasari

Hi joeniyiza1,

We would like to inform you that the payment for this order is currently pending for review and verification.

The verification process serves to safeguard the credit card or PayPal owner against identity theft, fraud and unauthorized payment. Hence, it is required for the information provided to be verified for accuracy and legitimacy as part of the standard security check for all online transactions.  

This process may usually take under 24 working hours to complete. You will be notified immediately via a separate email once there is an update on your order.  

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused.

0 Votes

j

joeniyiza1 posted over 4 years ago

I also same and here my order number

ORDER #  10577954

0 Votes

Khairul M

Khairul M posted over 4 years ago Admin

Hi Cheylise,

Please be informed that your order 10554557 has been delivered and completed. Kindly check your email for your order latest update. 

Thank you

0 Votes

C

Cheylise posted over 4 years ago

its been 45 minutes verifying already? whats the hold up I am not a new customer

ORDER# 10554557

0 Votes