I would need you guys to send me the paypal verification email again, since i did not receive it yet even if my payment has been delivered

Posted over 5 years by Giovanni

Post a topic
Solved
G
Giovanni

As the title says, i've waited more than 1 hour but no email arrived, the order number is #8666002.
Note that the email that i use for my OffGamers account, and the one that i use for my PayPal account are not the same, if you could find out why it didn't arrive and send another one as soon as possible, i'd be glad.
Waiting for your answer, cheers.

0 Votes

3 Comments

Sorted by
Aiman

Aiman posted over 5 years Admin

Hi Giogio,

It appears that your order has been completed now and you may view the code on your OffGamers account.

0 Votes

G

Giovanni posted over 5 years

Yeah now it arrived, clicked and verified it (the green message popped up, i closed it after that), i guess the 15 minutes timer will start from now on, right? Thanks for your support btw

0 Votes

Aiman

Aiman posted over 5 years Admin

Hi Giogio,

Kindly login to your registered Paypal email address and click on the verification link attached within the email. It is also recommended to check on your Spam/Junk mailbox if you are unable to locate the email. Once verified, your order will be processed accordingly.

0 Votes

Login or Sign up to post a comment