Solved

NO REFUND

I MADE A ORDER IN 14TH JANUARY IT GOT CANCELLED BY YOUR TEAM  BUT WHERES THE REFUND ITS ALREADY MORE THAN 15 DAYS NOW WHEN ASKED for it U SAY THAT U HAVE ALREADY DONE THE REFUND BUT MY BANK DECLINED IT .aND THEN WHAT R U GONNA KEEP THAT MONEY .AS I ALREADY CONFIRMED THAT THE MONEY IS TRANSFERRED BACK TO YOUR ACCOUNT..aND U SAY THAT U CANT HELP IT .SEND ME IN MY PAYPAL ACCOUNT "dibendugorai1@gmail.com".

if u r unable to refund it.dont make excuses that my bank is declining. THIS IS HOW U CHEAT PEOPLES OR WHAT .MAKING EXCUSES.

Order Number: 8142665
Order Date: Saturday, 14 January, 2017

Hi DIBENDU,

Refunds for Credit Card purchases may take a period of 2 weeks (excludes weekends and public holidays) for the refund to reflect in your account since the order has been canceled by our system. Kindly contact your card issuer/bank to verify on the refund status since every credit/debit card have their own billing/date statement.

We thank you for your patience and apologized for any inconveniences caused.

WELL MORE THAN 2 WEEK HAVE PASSED  ALREADY R U STILL MAKING EXCUSES 

Hi DIBENDU,

Please contact your Bank or Card Issuer for more information as we have confirmed the payment already been cancelled on our side.

WELL NOW U SAY U DINT EVEN RECEIVE THE MONEY WELL  I HAVE PROOF .IF NEED I CAN SHOW U MY BANK  RECORD OF UR SITE.

PEOPLE SEE HOW THEY CHEAT

Hi DIBENDU,

We suggest you to contact your Bank to expedite the process as your order already been cancelled on our system. Our apologies again for any inconvenience caused.

ITS CLEARLY WRITTEN THAT THE MONEY IS TRANSFERRED TO YOUR ACCOUNT  .nOW IT IN YOUR HANDS HOW CAN MY BANK IS RESPONSIBLE  WHEN U CANT EVEN REFUND IT BACK

Hi DIBENDU,

In regard of your inquiry, when you pay using any debit/credit/virtual cards, the payment gateway (Adyen in this case) becomes the mediator of the payment. Shall the purchase not complete, the funds will not reach us as merchants. We suggest you to contact the Bank/Card Issuer for more information regarding to this matter. Please email us at support@offgamers.com should you need any further assistance.

Once again, we would like to apologize to the inconvenience caused and we thank you for your patience and understanding on this matter. 

Hi Bruno,

Your order is still in pending status. We are currently waiting for the payment updates from Boleto Bancario. Once we received your payment, we will process your order.

Login to post a comment