Solved

One hour and I still don't have my game key! Is this a scam?

Hello, 

I bought guild wars 2 Heart of Thornes, I verified my email and the money was taken but I didn't receive my key. I chatted with the support and they told me it will be proceeded in 30mn. I still didn't get anything and I'm tired of waiting.

Is this website a scam? 

Hi Rukia,

OffGamers is legit website and we already operate more than 10 years, due to discrepancy in the information, our system has tagged your order for manual verification that require our management team to review it and the process typically take 24 hours. It seems that you have open dispute on paypal for your order. Please kindly check Paypal Resolution center from time to time as you will be contact by our agent through that channel.

Should you have any inquiries or require any assistance for your order, do not hesitate to send us your inquiries. We're always ready to assist you the best we can.

We apologized for any inconvenience caused.

It seems you have open dispute for your order. You may check the dispute status through PayPal Resolution Center regarding your dispute status from time to time.

Thank you

Login to post a comment