Solved

Battle.net Balance Card (US) Top Up Error

Hello,

I bought 2 Battle.net Balance card (US) from your site, and i got that Error (in pic) while another code has been successfully entered.
what should i do? attached is my invoice for the purchase of both balance card.

Hi Mohd,

Regarding your code Issue, we advise for you to kindly submit to us a screen shot of the following in order for us to get this issue reported to the CDKey management so that they can investigate this issue with the publishers of the code as we have no direct access to the publisher's systems. 

1. Screen shot from the Offgamers order history page showing the CD Key product codes.
2. Screenshot of the error you received on your account during redemption 

Do login to your OffGamers account and submit your game code issues via our submission form : http://www.offgamers.com/event.php?news_id=1533 or you may attach the screen shots in this email: support.cdk@offgamers.com or support@offgamers.com

Thank you and we apologized for any inconvenience caused.

Thank You for the reply

Hi Mohd,

Please kindly forward the screenshot to our email support@offgamers.com. Since the code is very sensitive so it is unwise to upload it in public forum. 

Hi Mohd,

In regards to your code issue, it is pending for investigation. We will close this thread and once there is any new update, we will notify you through ticket #120431. 

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Login to post a comment