Solved

Rude customer service officer Eva, which just close the chat when he/she is pissed.

Before banking in the payment,

I clarified if they could check the payment and process,

they said yes.

After the payment, she said she can only process after 12am, which after clarification with my bank, the money has already been transferred out.

Thus, I asked her to check with her side of the bank, without checking and insisting only to process after 12am, which is the end of my game event.

I asked for a refund, which she claimed she cannot refund the money back to my bank account when I haven't even received the GAME CODES.

This is unacceptable and to add on she just simply close the chat before I finish typing what I want to say.

This is very rude and unacceptable for customer service, and this will also be my final purchase after using up my credits.

seagm.com's customer service is much better, and payment can be refunded.

Hi Zess

We are truly sorry for the issue you encounter with one of our agent. We have checked with the respective department and they have informed us that your payment is still pending for clearance. The value date of your payment is 6th June 2016. Once your payment is cleared and we have received your payment, we will proceed on your order and we will update you again through email. We are truly sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Thank you.

Hi Zess,

We would like to inform you that your order has been completed and the codes has been deliver to your profile. 

Thank you for shopping at OffGamers and we apologized for any inconvenience caused.

Login to post a comment