Solved

paypal verification

please check my order : 7109988

Your order is completed and delivered now. Can.

plz check my order : 7119446

Hi Art Nonthanun,

Regarding to your order, we have sent an email to you earlier, requesting you to verify your PayPal email address before we can proceed on your order. Kindly login to your email and click on the email verification link that we have sent to you.

Thank you.

Hi Art Nonthanun,

This is to inform you that your order is now completed. An email has sent to you with a URL link on where to locate your code.

Thank you.

please check my order https://www.shasso.com/index.php/site/index/c/MyStoreOrders/a/viewHistoryInfo/p/order_id=7190358&page=1&historyType=all

Hi Rai,

Your order is now completed. We have sent an email to you with a URL link on where to locate your code. Kindly check on your email inbox.

Thank you.

order is completely remove from pending, paypal echeck has cleared ,but no order

Hi Robert,

We have forwarded your order to the respective department to check further. We will notify you by email once we have received the updates on this matter. We thank you for your patience and please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience caused.

Hi Robert,

Please be informed that your order 7192947 has been delivered and completed. Please check your email for the latest update on your order status.

We are sorry to inform you that we are unable to take your order by credit card or PayPal at this time resulting in a cancellation of this order. We apologize for the inconvenience caused.We will issue a refund to your PayPal account within 48 hours, and the funds should be available to you within the same day or 5 business days.Thank you.

Hello, do you still unable to process order by PayPal? I ordered 2 hours ago and still verifying. Please check my order 7245925.

Thanks

Hi Denny,

It seems your email has been verified from your side. Your order 7245925 is delivered and completed as right now. You may check your email for the latest update for your order status. 

Thank you

Hello, my PayPal orders are taking quite long for verification. Can I get some help? Order# 7295781, 7295814

Hi Benjamin,

Both of your orders are completed now. You may proceed to login to your order page to get your code.

Login to post a comment