Solved

paypal option gone

when i tried checking out to buy a game cad (MyCard) the paypal option is gone. I just recently bought the same just 3 or 4 days ago so I dont understand why paypal is not available anymore, and if it is deactivated for my account due to some security issued i , would like to know what these issues are since, I am only able to pay via paypal and my account is now platinum, if I wont be able to use paypal then i guess i wont be able to use your website anymore.

Hi Emma,

We apologized for the issue you encounter. Due to the privacy policy, we are unable to reveal the main reason why the payment option has been disable for your profile. We have escalated this matter to our management to check and we will get back to you via email for the issue update. You may contact us direct via email: support@offgamers.com if you have any inquiries. We are truly sorry for any inconvenience caused.

Hi Emma,

Please be informed that our Management has removed all the flag for your account. You may proceed to place new order using your credit card/Paypal again. We apologize for any inconvenience caused. Thank you.

Login to post a comment