Solved

Not receiving security token by SMS

Dear all,

I'm not receiving any security token by SMS. I'm trying for over 2 weeks now and am unable to make any purchases. The last 4 digits of my number is 0141.

Please send token to my email:- kentishb@yahoo.com

Regards,

Kentish

Hi Kentish,

Kindly try proceed to place a new order again with our website as your mobile number has been manually verified now.

Thank you

Thanks for your call and feedback Mohammad. However i have just placed and order and made the payment via paypal. I have already received confirmation of the payment by paypal but the order of my order still says "verifying" on OffGamers.My order number is 7037769.

Grateful if you could look into it urgently.

Regards,

Kentish

Hi Kentish,

Kindly login to your registered Paypal email address and click on the verification link attached within the email. It is also recommended to check on your Spam/Junk mailbox if you are unable to locate the email.

Once verified, your order will be processed accordingly and the code will be delivered to your OffGamers account.

Hi Kentish,

It appears that your order has been completed now and you may proceed to view the code on your OffGamers account. Kindly contact us at support@offgamers.com if you need any further assistance.

Login to post a comment