Solved

Used Amazon Code sent.. Possible scam??

I bought a £100 amazon code 6 days ago and to my dismay website came up as not valid. I contacted support immediately, with all the required info and screenshots. I received an email telling me that they'll investigate the issue.. but i have not recieved any updates on the matter. I tried to email again yesterday to check but nothing. Have i just been ripped off £100?? Very upset with the service and it looks like this happens to a lot of people... Can someone please look into the matter, this service is disgusting.

Hi Michelle,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Our CD key department team are still waiting for the respond from the publisher for the code error issue. Different publisher will respond at different time rate on their faulty codes and we are sorry that your situation is much more unfortunate as it take longer time for us to receive replies from the publisher. We assure you that we have urge the publisher to get back to us as soon as possible regarding on your case.

Any available updates on your order, we will notify you via email immediately. We thank you for your patience and do apologized for all the inconvenience caused.

Has there STILL been no response? How long are your customers expected to wait??. It's been 9 days now and still no prospect of getting a new code or a refund. I don't even know what's going on! Are you really pushing for answers? If this an issue with the publishers I really think you should reconsider who you get your codes from. Selling people faulty products is not acceptable.. This was my first purchase from this company and rest assured I will NEVER be using your services again. I can only recommend that other people stay clear as well, unless you want to lose your money :/

Hi Michelle,

We would like to extend our apologies towards the untimely resolution of your case with us. The case has taken more time than we expected as we were spending additional time trying to reach our supplier for investigation. We pledge to provide updates instantly when we receive any news from the on-going investigation.

Once again, we are truly sorry for the inconveniences caused.

Dear Michelle,

Please be informed that our respective team has replaced the key on 9-October-2015. You may send us an email to support@offgamers.com for any inquiry. We apologize for any inconvenience caused. Thank you.

Login to post a comment