Solved

Think this company have scammed me!

I paid for a £50 Amazon voucher. Received the code and when I go to use it an error comes up saying the voucher has already been redeemed. That's £50 gone for my children's Christmas presents. Order 6680173

We are sorry for the trouble :( but because we have no way of test-redeeming each of the codes we received from supplier before sending them to the customers, some codes (though rarely) may have issues. 
We would need : -
1) Screen shot of the error message that you receive when you try to use the codes, including the url link that you try to use the cd-key / time card / expansion pack
2) Screen shot from the OffGamers order page showing the game codes.

We will normally get back to you by email in approximately 24 - 48 hours (Monday - Thursday) and
48 - 72 hours (Friday - Sunday) once the investigation has been completed.

Where do I send all this too?
You may either upload them via our submission form at http://www.offgamers.com/event.php?news_id=1533. or email them to support.cdk@offgamers.com, do allow up till Monday GMT+8 for a reply seeing as the respective team and Publisher are unavailable on weekends to investigate further.

You have my money and I don't have the voucher I can use! You are scammers. No one use them don't go through what I am.

Hello. We are sorry to inform you that you have raise up a dispute against us. Perhaps you may check with PayPal support for more information. Thank you.

Yes because I'm scared I have lost my money! What would you do
We shall now be liaising with Paypal Resolution Center towards resolving the dispute.

I have closed the dispute so please help

You may wait as the dispute issue will take longer than usual.  You may submit the issue form shall there is any issue with the code. Thank you.

Why should I have to wait you have my money!

We will need to follow the procedure as dispute issue will take 2 to 4 working days to resolve. Thank you.

Dear Kirsty,

Please be informed that the dispute is resolved as we received the notification from Paypal previously. As for the issue of your order 6680173, our CD Key Team will get back to you as soon as possible with the update. We truly apologize for the delay caused. We appreciate your patience and support regarding this matter.

Thank you

Dear Kirsty,

Please be informed that our respective team has send you a replacement key on 7-October-2015. Please let us know if you need further assistance regarding this matter. We do apologize for any inconvenience caused. Thank you.

Login to post a comment