Solved

Verified Got Error!

Thank you for shopping at OffGamers for all your gaming needs. For authentication purposes, we require for you to upload your scanned images here.

1. Valid photo identification (which has not expired) revealing your name and address that matches the billing address of your credit card.
2. Copy of the front of your credit card showing only the first 6 digits and the last 4 digits.
3. Copy of the back of your credit card with signature. 
4. Utility bill that matches your billing information.

For security reasons, please blank out the CVV and credit card digit impressions shown at the back of the card. Guidelines on how to blank out sensitive information on a credit/debit card, please click here. 

These additional payment information are needed for us to proceed with the order. Your order will be processed as soon as we review the required documentations.

I don't have a credit card and I never bought with a credit card I used Paypal, and I have been using Paypal thru my last 20 order

Hi Majd,

You may submit your photo id and the utility bill for verification purpose. Please do send it to our support email: support@offgamers.com and include your order number as reference. Thank you.

I am sorry I do not have an identification card I have not made one yet, I am making one in the next month, I hope that you will pass this order for me or I will have to cancel and search for somewhere else to fit my needs I'm afraid:O I have purchased 16 times without any problem I don't think there should be any problems on my 17th order....

Regretfully, we are unable to manually process the order as it has been tagged for further verification. You may cancel the order if you are unable to submit the documents and we shall refund the money back to your paypal account once the order is cancelled. Thank you and we apologized for any inconvenience caused.

I have request a refund I would like to get one.

Please do check your email and paypal account for the refund status. Thank you.

Login to post a comment