Solved

Used Wow prepaid card.

First I would have not posted this here if this company had any customer respect. Just a simple guy here. Buying a prepaid card only to find out that the card has already been used before it was even submitted to me. I have the proof to everything I say yet customer support continues to ignore me and just randomly resolve my unresolved ticket. I am here not only to request support but also to report that this might actually be the time I should stop dealing with offgamers. Right after I get another game code or my money back.

Here is every screenshot that explains what I say exactly.

Screenshot#1 : Shows I received the code at 2:08:56 (which is 08:08:56 my time)
Screenshot#2:  Shows how the code was redeemed before.

Screenshot#3:  Shows how their investigation asked blizzard when the code was redeemed and they said it was redeemed before 18:07 PST(08:07pm my time).

I think I have done my job. Now it is your time to make sure your employees are faithful. Very sad. 5 years customer treated like he don't matter.

Screenshot#1 is offgamers1
Screenshot#2 is offgamers3
Screenshot#3 is offgamers

Update this is blizzard reply.

Kindly submit your issue at https://www.offgamers.com/event/index?nid=5734 so we can escalate to our publisher to check for you.

First and foremost, We apologise for the issues you have encountered with your game card and the inconvenience caused.

We have completed our investigation on this issue. We have located an error from our supplier's side resulting in the code being faulty.

We have withdrawn the faulty code and have replaced a new serial for the faulty code. The replacement can be found at your order, which will display a different code when viewed.

We appreciate your patience during the period of investigation.

Should you require any further assistance regarding our products and services, do not hesitate to contact our 24/7 Live Support or alternatively you can submit a ticket to support@offgamers.com.

This is to inform you that we will be deeming this ticket as resolved. Once again, we apologize for the experience you encountered in our website.

Please do not hesitate to contact us should you require any further assistance regarding our products and services.

Also, due to the card codes are private and confidential to the buyer, in the future you may use the link below to submit your screenshots for the CD Key issue.

Game Code Issues Submission

I wouldn't have needed to post this here if your customer service and "investigation" center knew what they were doing. Do you know how many times your support center just ended their chats with me? Or even closed a ticket and say "there is nothing more we could do for you at this point.". Sorry but that was the last time I ever deal with you anyways. 

Hi Hadi,

First and foremost, we would like to apologize for the difficulty you have encountered for this order 6556242. We were informed that our respective management already sends a replacement code which should be available on your account under the same order.

We appreciate you bringing your concerns to our attention. Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience this may have caused you.

Login to post a comment