I cannot pay with PAYPAL

Posted over 7 years by kostas

Post a topic
Solved
k
kostas

i have already bought so many items from your website. You asked for verification documents and i scanned everything and sent them to you. and now i dont have paypal as option.

Why is that? my paypal account is mine and i have sent proof to you. what else should i send to open it? i cannot pay with the other method you suggest because they are totally fraud.

0 Votes

5 Comments

Sorted by
Yap

Yap posted over 7 years

We have checked your account with our management multiple times, and the decision has been made. These are the only payment options available. You may consider using Western Union or Webmoney.

For your information, Western Union is just an agent in each country, or consider them as a middle person to transfer the funds to another country that have Western Union agent as well.

These are the payment options that we can come up with for your purchase. You may consider using them for your future purchases.

0 Votes

k

kostas posted over 7 years

i am sorry to say but your system triggers false security alerts. i am the only and legit owner of this paypal account and yes i may connect from different IP's but all of them are in greece. i am the only person accessing my account because it is a business account and i am accepting THOUSAND of GBP every month. You should check your system again and tell me what is the problem and why the alarms are triggered so we can solve this out. Instead you practically ban me from your system. I CANNOT USE wire transfer western union of money gram ( i do not consider trustworthy) because greek banks are on HOLIDAY. Greece is on a CAPITAL CONTROL state because Greece has almost BANKRUPTED and greek people CANNOT send money in any way outside their country. I can only pay with PAYPAL because all my money are there because i am a merchant retailer. i really need to buy Amazon UK gift cards. I am already a platinum member in almost a month. And you say that you cant do anything. I am really sorry.

0 Votes

Yap

Yap posted over 7 years

Due to your purchases has raised several flags in our system, it triggers the security alert of our system. We do apologize for that you are not able to use certain payment option. However, you may still use Wire Transfer, Western Union or MoneyGram payment option. For your information, these payment options mentioned to you are not fraud as you stated earlier.

0 Votes

k

kostas posted over 7 years

the problem is still not solved. you must review again these certain issues because i am the owner of the paypal account and noone uses it except me. all ip's connected to your website are from greece. there is no reason to ban me from paypal as i have sent you all the papers. 

0 Votes

Claressa Jayne

Claressa Jayne posted over 7 years

Hi Kostas,
We apologize but we unable to accept payment with Paypal or Credit Card on your account due to certain issues. Please consider other payment option available.

0 Votes

Login or Sign up to post a comment