Solved

ORDER # 6407458

Supposedly it's completed but I haven't recieved my money in-game. I want to know why..

0.png 0.png
5.38 KB
There may be a queue or delay in game as the status at our end is reloaded.  Also confirm there is no mistake in the following:Touch International (3claws) Account: Chieyami, Server: CUPID if none allow an hour or so to monitor for changes, if still none we shall escalate for further check with the Publisher.

The thing is, it's been 2 hours already.

We have escalated the issue to the respective team, the earliest update would be Monday GMT +8 as the respective team needed to check with the Publisher.

Thank you.

Hi Chie,

We are pleased to inform you that our respective team had receive update from publisher that they already credit the RC coin to your account now.

same problem here still waiting for my money in game.. my Order #6420524

Hi Sero, we have escalated the issue to our respective department for further check. We will notify you via email for the issue update. We apologized for the inconvenience caused.

Hi Sero, we would like to inform you that the topup has been reloaded to your account. Please check your account balance and get back to us if the issue persists. Thank you.

same problem here still waiting for my money in game.. my Order #8904205

Hi Сергей,

In regard of your order, we were informed that your issue has been resolved now. Kindly contact us at support@offgamers.com if you need any further assistance.

Login to post a comment