Solved

Security Token

I tried to vertify my number and yet I haven't received messages, I've looked through and my number is supposed to be correct. "Security token is sent via SMS to your registered mobile phone number 35840094XXXX."

1 person has this problem

Kindly sent us an email so we can proceed to verify with you. Thank you.

johaojal@hotmail.com

Ticket : 57591

"You have exceeded the allowable limit for security tokens. Please try again after 24 hours.

(Not your mobile phone number? Change here.)" Now shasso accepted security token but I can't even get to do a thing in offgamers.

Can we give you call at mobile number you registered in your profile  to verify your mobile number so you can proceed to checkout. Beside, kindly update your valid first & last name .

I got the call but I'd be a bit too awkard in the phone.

Thank you for your co-operation. The mobile number has been manual verified and you may now place your order.

Hi,

Same here, i supposed to get sms for verification, Security token is sent via SMS to your registered mobile phone number 62812423*XXXX, but i didnt get any sms,

Tried to resend token, but it asked for previous security token. please advise, thank you in advance

Hi Kevin, 

Thank you for your co-operation. We have called you and manual verify your mobile number. You may now proceed to place an order with us.

Thank you.

I Get this   You have exceeded the allowable limit for security tokens. Please try again after 24 hours.   I don't have a cell phone any way to help please.

Hi Stephen,

Please kindly contact our customer support via email: support@offgamers.com. Please include your OffGamers email address for fast respond. 

Thank you.

Login to post a comment