PayPal Verification

hi ,i made an order using paypal , the transaction already completed on paypal few hours ago , also already verified my paypal account ,however the order still Verifying  on your side and it's taking too long :/ , my order number is 6337696

Hi Khaled,

It appear your purchase has been verified and completed by system now. Kindly proceed to retrieve the codes from your Offgamers account history page. Let us know if you require any further assistance.

Thank you

Your order has been completed and delivered.

Hi Joshua,

Pertaining to your order 6363109, your documents has already been escalated to our management for a review. Kindly allow us some time on this. Once your documents is approved, we will proceed on your order and will notify you via email.

Hello Alinah,

Sorry for the late reply. It appears that your order has been completed and the codes has been delivered. To view/download your keys/ePins, log into your Shasso account through the following link:

How long will it take to process my order? 6374374

Hi Dwi,

We are sorry for taking a bit while checking your order. Please be informed that your order 6374374 has been delivered and completed accordingly. You may check your email for the latest update for your order status.

Same problem, 6375233

Hi Reka,

Please be informed that your order 6375233 has been delivered accordingly. Thank you :)

Hi Kesho,

Please be informed that your order 6385296 has been completed. You may check your email for further updates regarding your order status. Please do email us at if you require any assistance. Thank you.

Login to post a comment