Afiq

Error redeeming code. Error Code: BM-CRH-47

0 Votes

8 Comments

Sorted by
kartikasari

kartikasari posted over 5 years

Hi Andrew,

Your issue has been received through your ticket #152795, as notified through the mentioned ticket, the respective team shall be launching an investigation on the complaint.  You shall be notified on updates within the given time-frame.  The respective team shall be contacting you via email directly upon resolution of the complaint.

Sorry for the inconvenience, also thank you for your cooperation and patience.

0 Votes

a

andrewjang0329 posted over 5 years

Plz find solution quickly

0 Votes

a

andrewjang0329 posted over 5 years

Error redeeming code. Error Code: BM-RGCH-06.

0 Votes

Mohamad Fazril

Mohamad Fazril posted over 7 years

First and foremost, we would like to extend our apologies towards the delay update on your order Issue. Kindly allow some time as the CDKey team still investigate this issue and waiting update from the publisher. We will get back to you at once when received feedback from the publisher. We are truly sorry for the inconvenience caused.

0 Votes

J

Jovanni posted over 7 years

No feedback or resolution yet to this order# 6242422. Act quickly on this

0 Votes

Aiman

Aiman posted over 7 years Admin

Hi Jovanni,

Regarding your inquiry, we advise for you to kindly submit to us a screen shot of the following in order for us to get this issue reported to the CDKey management so that they can investigate this issue with the publishers of the code as we have no direct access to the publisher's systems.

1> Screenshot of your order showing the code you have received
2> Screenshot of the error you received on your account during redemption

Kindly do not crop the pictures and you may save them as .jpeg/.png format. Attach them and email it to support@offgamers.com or you can submit directly to our CDK officers through the following link:

http://www.offgamers.com/event.php?news_id=1533

0 Votes

J

Jovanni posted over 7 years

Hi, I have this Google playcard that I can't redeem and I'm sure I'm entering the correct details details. Please check the said gift card third to the last start with 6T79. I always get an "invalid giftcard" error. Thank you so much

0 Votes

Aiman

Aiman posted over 7 years Admin

Hi Afiq,

Kindly report this issue using the link below and our CD Key department will liaise with you to resolve the issue.

http://www.offgamers.com/event.php?news_id=1533

Thank you.

0 Votes

Login or Sign up to post a comment