Solved

Four codes that did not work.

Hi,

I was given four codes that did not work.

I made a purchase of four karma koin/coin cards and when I went to enter the first code, it did not work.

Second code, did not work.

Third code, did not work.

Fourth code, also did not work.

I have contacted "Live support" and still have not received a reply.

I'd like working codes or my money back.

Thank you.

Hi Lilibeth,

As per our conversation in the emails, we have forwarded your request for a refund to the respective department. We will notify you once it has been done. Thank you for your patience.

Dear Lilibeth,

Please be informed that the issue has since been rectified. Kindly redeem again using the same codes and let us know if you still having the same problem.

Thank you.

Hello,

Thank you so much for your assistance and for getting the matter solved rather quickly.

I'll be back in a few weeks for more purchases :)

Thanks again!

~Lilibeth

You're welcome. That's what we're here for :)

Have a great day!

Did her issue get solved in 6 hours???!?! While I have been waiting for 5 days for a solution. 

Hi Oskaringolfs,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. Our team are still waiting for the respond from the publisher for the code error issue. Different publisher will respond at different time rate on their faulty codes and we are sorry that your situation is much more unfortunate as it take longer time for us to receive replies from the publisher. We assure you that we have urge the publisher to get back to us as soon as possible regarding on your case.

As soon as we receive any updates we will let you know of the progress.

Do contact our support team for any inquiries on your order status.

Login to post a comment