play station card are been used

Posted almost 8 years by eisa

Post a topic
Solved
e
eisa

the codes don't work .. they have been used ?? what is this ?? i waited for nothing ?? and take me money ??

Attachments (1)

7 Votes

55 Comments

Sorted by
A

Artem posted almost 8 years

Great, got the Codes thanks. But the sale was over for 12 hours. Boohoo.T_T

0 Votes

Claressa Jayne

Claressa Jayne posted almost 8 years

The case is still pending for investigation. We sincerely apologize for the trouble. Rest assure that our team is working hard to conclude your case hopefully within this week. You are welcomed to contact us at any time for the updates.

0 Votes

A

Nah. It's okay. I'm confident you'll get the job done. I'm more curious how did this promotion turned into a nightmare? Hope that the vita sale won't end before I get the Codes. Good luck

0 Votes

Mohamad Fazril

Mohamad Fazril posted almost 8 years

Hi Artem,

We apologized for the issue you encounter. We will try our best to solve this issue as soon as we can. We will get back to you at once when we have the update. We are truly sorry for any inconvenience caused.

0 Votes

A

Bought 2 codes from Promotion Products, got 2 faulty codes. And now I'm on edge. since the wait of 24-96 hours, might get me to miss the Vita sale. Bummer m(T_T)m.

0 Votes

Khairul M

Khairul M posted almost 8 years Admin

Thank you for all the patience. For the issue not yet solve, you may send an email to support@offgamers.com and we will try to solve as soon as possible. Thank you again.

0 Votes

E

Emre posted almost 8 years

Got a new 50$ code, and it worked perfectly. My faith in OffGamers is now restored.

0 Votes

M

Manar posted almost 8 years

I got my 50$ code , all fine.

0 Votes

l

liwei posted almost 8 years

i bought two game code but i only receive one refund?

0 Votes

M

That's great !! thanks JAMES & RAYMOND , you really made my day . Hopefully I'll get mine soon or in the next hours :)

0 Votes

P

Pablo posted almost 8 years

Yes! I got 2 new codes and they work. Thanks offgamers for the fast reply. The only bad thing is that I can't buy games in critics sale. But, hey, everybody can have problems like these. Right? 

0 Votes

J

James posted almost 8 years

I've just been sorted out with two new codes after a 3 day wait so I'm happy. Hopefully they'll get back to you all soon if they haven't done so already. Just be patient, they haven't diddled you out of your money :-)

0 Votes

R

Raymond posted almost 8 years

Just got the email with the order updated with new codes, both codes work.

0 Votes

M

They sent me this :
"Dear Customer,

Thank you for contacting OffGamers.

We would like to thank you for informing us about the error on your game card.

We appreciate your patience while we continue to look into this issue. Your incident has been escalated to our management team for additional assistance.Kindly allow us 24 - 96 working hours to investigate the issue of your order. We will get back to you for the latest updates at the soonest possible time once the investigation is complete.

Any available updates on your order, we will notify you via email immediately

We thank you for your patience and do apologized for all the inconvenience caused.

Thank you very much"

0 Votes

P

Someone have news about this? Offgamers sent an email to any of you?

0 Votes

J

No problem, it is what it is. I'll be patient I'm sure you'll come good :-)

0 Votes

Khairul M

Khairul M posted almost 8 years Admin

Thank you James for understanding. Currently, our CD Key Team has launched their investigation of all the complaints that we received from all of our Customers. Please do send us the screen shots of the error message to support@offgamers.com along with your order number to us and we will forward to our CD Key Team accordingly. Our deepest apologies to all of our Customers that faced the PSN code issues. We will do our best to get back to all of our Customers' emails. We appreciate your patience and support regarding this matter. Thank you.

0 Votes

J

Same problem here. I bought 2 x $50 cards that were both invalid. I guess off gamers have procured a bad batch of cards. Got a feeling we'll all be waiting until they get a new batch of 50s in though. I still have faith in off gamers despite this and they've been alright up to now. Also seeing all these posts has calmed me as I'm not alone. They could have perhaps done something to mitigate this situation though :-/

0 Votes

Claressa Jayne

Claressa Jayne posted almost 8 years

To all affected customer buying PSN 50 Cards, rest assured that your case has been escalate to our CDkey & Inventory team.
Once we receive any information we will send individual email to your emails.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused.

0 Votes

R

Rashid posted almost 8 years

Same thing here 

0 Votes

R

Raymond posted almost 8 years

Bought a few psn cards before and didn't have any problems until today. Purchased 2 psn cards and both came out as invalid.

0 Votes

l

liwei posted almost 8 years

im having the same problem. Thats pretty shady offgamers

0 Votes

P

Yes, i already made a ticket and i'm waiting for response. I hope this guys give me a solution. At the moment i have this "We have escalated it to the respective department. Please do check your email..."

0 Votes

V

Vishnu posted almost 8 years

Same issue here, regular customer, first time error.
Real annoying, just made a ticket and a email issue.

0 Votes

P

I had the same problem here. Is the first time. I always bought codes in offgamers and everything is fine. But today, I bought 2 used codes!. I sent an email to support, with screen shots and everything. I made a chat with sony and they say that my codes were used two days ago. Now i cant use this codes for the psn critic's sale. 

I think this is weird, so many people at the same time.

0 Votes

Login or Sign up to post a comment