long verification process

Posted almost 8 years by Ahmed

Post a topic
Solved
A
Ahmed

solve that verifying status that i've got. been waiting long enough now.

0 Votes

7 Comments

Sorted by
Aiman

Aiman posted almost 3 years Admin

Hi Stefany,

We noticed that you have submitted a ticket (ID #391642) in regards to your order and we have responded to you via the said ticket. We will close this thread and should you require any further assistance, please do reply again to the ticket. We thank you for your patience and apologized for any inconveniences caused.

0 Votes

S

Stefany posted almost 3 years

exacly! I just want to know is the verifycation process ever going to finish. And am I going to get my card? excuse my english, it is not my mother language..

0 Votes

K

Kent posted almost 3 years

No but this website is fantattic att taking as long as possible before wasting your time

0 Votes

S

It has been almost 24 hors now, and it is still verifying. What do I need to do? Is it normal for the verification process to be that long? 

0 Votes

kartikasari

kartikasari posted almost 3 years

Hi Stefany, 

We have replied to you on this through Ticket (ID : 391642). you may reply to the said ticket accordingly should you have further inquiries.

Thank you.

0 Votes

S

how long is checking proces? i purchased a gift card 4 hours ago, and I'm still waiting. Can you please help me, is there something I need to do or just wait?

0 Votes

Aiman

Aiman posted almost 8 years Admin

Hi Ahmed,

It appear you had verify the email and your order has been processed now. Kindly contact the Seller via build-in chat to notify Seller prepare for your order delivery.

0 Votes

Login or Sign up to post a comment