Solved

DONT BUY STEAM WALLET CODES HERE NEVER !

I Have buyed a steam invalid code !!! and i still waiting now 4 days already and i dont getting my new code that can work , cmon..

Dear Denis,

Referring to your order 6046439, we have forwarded this issue to the CD Key department for investigation and we shall notify you by email once there is an update on this matter.

What you mean ? 

Hi Denis,

Upon investigation, we noticed that you have bought the code for the wrong region. Based on the product description, the Steam Wallet you have purchased can only be used in the following territories, instead of your country (Israel):

Australia, Brunei, Cambodia, East Timor, Hong Kong, India, Laos, Myanmar, Taiwan ,Vietnam and
Middle East: United Arab Emirates, Bahrain, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia and Turkey 

Regretfully we are unable to refund your order in accordance with our Return Policy:

Any form of CD Key, Gift Card, Time Card, Expansion, Game Points, Pre-paid Card, Trial/Beta/Item Code viewed from your account history is neither refundable nor exchangeable.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if you need further assistance. Thank you.

Yeah dont buy anyting from these guys. They will scam you

Players should be careful.

Yeah, lost my RM 200. ...........................RM 200. 

Bought RM200, key in the key in steam website, did not top up into my account

it pop up said "it has redeemed", but did not pop " it has redeemed in my account", 

Have provide picture to prove. even purchase history.

they may trust their supplier more.

Feedback is: We are sorry about as we have stated once the code viewed from your account history is neither refundable nor exchangeable.

its RM 200, its not RM 20, not a small case. 

Hello Cone. We have responded to your issue to your email accordingly. Thank you.

Yes, your email: 

I bought a used code RM 200 and

Your  Feedback is: We are sorry about as we have stated once the code viewed from your account history is neither refundable nor exchangeable. 

The code is indeed redeemed after you viewed the code from your Offgamers account. Thank you.

I have shown picture that I bought a used code.

Where is the prove that the code was redeemed in my account? 

Where is the picture prove from your supplier and Steam converstaion?

Hello. We did not mentioned it was redeemed on your account but it is redeemed after you viewed the code. Beside, our investigation outcome is firmed after we checked with our publisher. Thank you.

Login to post a comment