Solved

Stuck on Verifying

How long does it take to verify? been waiting for 30min or so now

1 person has this problem

stuck at verifying check order  # 11814762

Hello, waelfarm1. Your order is pending for the verification and you will be notified via email once there is an update.

Me too are stuck at verification. I thought I will get my digital code immediately.

Hi, Dominik. Your order 11817401 is pending for the verification and you will be notified via email once there is an update.

My order still stuck on verifying

Hello. Dione Gil. We would like to inform you that your order has been completed & delivered now which you can proceed to your order page to view the code.

How long does it take to verify? been waiting for 1 hour 

Hi Youssef,

We would like to inform you that the order 11945412, has been flagged by the system for review and verification.

The verification process serves to safeguard the credit card or PayPal owner against identity theft, fraud and unauthorized payment. Hence, it is required for the information provided to be verified for accuracy and legitimacy as part of the standard security check for all online transactions.  

This process may take about 13 hours from now to complete as the team in-charge is unavailable outside office hours. You will be notified immediately via a separate email once there is an update on your order.  

Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused.

Login to post a comment