Solved

Stuck on Verifying

How long does it take to verify? been waiting for 30min or so now

1 person has this problem

Your order 6222245 now completed and delivered. Thank you.

Didn't receive my code as it is stated that there was a problem.

Order #6244384

Hi Shijie,

It appears that the transaction for the order was unsuccessful and payment was refused. Kindly try again to place a new order or you may contact your Bank Card Issuer for assistance.

Thank you

My order has been having the same issues, could you check my code? #7419406

Hi Jorrit,

Please do check your email for the order update. Please kindly contact our customer support via email - support@offgamers.com if you need assistance. Thank you.

Hi Jorrit,

Please be informed that your order has been delivered and completed. You may check your email for any updates regarding your order status. Please send us an email to support@offgamers.com for any enquiry. Thank you.

2 of my orders are stuck on verifying for 3 hours or so now... Could you kindly check my codes?

Hi Willy,

Kindly login to your registered PayPal email address and click on the verification link attached within the email. It is also recommended to check on your Spam/Junk mailbox if you are unable to locate the email. Once verified, your order will be processed accordingly and the code will be delivered to your OffGamers account.

I have verified and paid for my orders but it is still says its not verified. Please help me out. I am unable to do much from my side.

Hello. Willy. An e-mail has been sent to your Paypal e-mail address. Please do take a few minutes to click on the link provided in the e-mail, in order to verify your PayPal e-mail address as we have checked on your order and your email is not verified yet.

I have not received any email in my paypal email address. Kindly recheck that you have done so. Greatest thanks.

Hello. Willy. We have resent the email verification to your PayPal email and kindly check your spam & junk folder as well.

I'm stuck on verifying too. Did I miss anything??

ORDER# 9269317

Hi nilnivek888,

We are truly sorry about the wait, the order was subsequently reviewed but had failed our verification process.  it was cancelled and your card payment voided accordingly.  Due to the authorization hold involved, the funds should be reflected back to your card account anywhere between 3-14 working days.  You may actually contact your card issuer to expedite the process anytime within the given time-frame.

Apologies once again for the inconveniences caused.

Login to post a comment