Solved

Stuck on Verifying

How long does it take to verify? been waiting for 30min or so now

1 person has this problem
Hi Carl,

Your order should be completed now and you may proceed to view the code from your Offgamers account.

Mine is stuck too

Hi Miranda, we have changed your email as your requested. Please check our ticket sent to you regarding this matter. Thank you.

my order is completed but top up website is still on pending ..

How long does it take to get my i tunes code this year hopefully i will never use this website again
Hi Brad,

As for your order, we just need you to update some personal information(Name) in your profile. Once updated we will able to complete your order.

Thank you.

Hello Boh,

Your case has been escalate to the Technical team as well as your game publisher for further check. We will send you an email once there is any updates.
We apologize for the inconvenience caused.

im stuck on veryfying on shasso... please fix this asap

Hi Mike,

Please check your email for the latest updates for your order status. We apologize for any inconvenience caused.

hello, mine is stuck too.. and i sent the verfiction code :D contact me you can.

Hi יוני

Your order has been refunded per your requested. Thank you.

Hi, i purchased something and its been deducted from my skrill account but its status is pending
Hi Jeboy, I am unable to check on which order that is still in pending but your latest order has been completed. You may check on your order page for the code. We apologize for the delay.

coloquei credito faz 2 dias e esta verificando ainda queria saber pq tanta demora para chegar meus creditos EMAIL walexmichaellopes@hotmail.com

Login to post a comment