Solved

How long should it takes for verifying an order?

hi, I am new in off gamers, just purchased a PSN usd20 game card. After my paypal settled, how long does it take for me to get the code?

I made a purchase recently for CSGO but the order is still verifying after 30 minutes.

Hi Anand,

Order 9506055 was duly completed and code delivered, kindly view it by accessing your purchase history after logging in to your Shasso account.  Click on the order number and scroll down a bit before clicking view/show code.

Thank you for your purchase.

I just bought NCoins for blade and soul game. All my payments want well but 1 of them is stuck at Verifying for like 2h already but when I click on it it say payment received

Hello, Mouse. We have responded to your email accordingly.

can you send email again?

Hi Mouse, 

You may check your email as our Agent has replied you previously. 

Thank you

HI, can you check my purchase order 9613584 . i already pay with coda pay. but it still stuck in processing and it's already 8 hours. thank you.

Hi resya_27_tb,

This is to notify you that your order is now being processed. However, the key(s) that you ordered is currently out of stock. The CD key(s) will be delivered to you at the soonest time possible and we will notify you by email for the update.

We apologize for the inconvenience caused.

Please can you check my order, number 9643158 - I placed it a few hours ago and it's paid but I still haven't received my key. Thanks.

Hello, Theo. We are still waiting for you to update your first & last name.

Can u please verify my payment  10066953 My paypal has been charged but i didnt recieve anything

Hi Semiigs,

We would like to inform you that the payment for this order is currently pending for review and verification.
The verification process serves to safeguard the credit card or PayPal owner against identity theft, fraud and
unauthorized payment. Hence, it is required for the information provided to be verified for accuracy and
legitimacy as part of the standard security check for all online transactions.
This process may usually take under 24 working hours to complete. You will be notified immediately via a separate
email once there is an update on your order.
Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused.

hey i ordered amazon gift card how long takes to get it?

Hello vezbergaitek,

The payment for your PayPal order is currently pending due to payment review, which typically takes up to 24 hours for clearance.

For more information about PayPal payment review, please CLICK HERE.

Once the payment has cleared, we will proceed with your order accordingly and notify you via email. Thank you for your patience.

My order #10852717  is still verifying. I paid with my paypal balance. Please verify it asap.

Login to post a comment