Solved

Cannot receive security token via SMS

Hi,

I tried two times to send the security token via my phone, but the message has never reached on my phone.

Could you guys send a security token through my email and let me change or check if i got the phone number right?

Thanks

Hi Igor,

Since your issue is solved, we will close your case now.

i have the same problem mail is levietcuonglt@gmail.com last 4 numbers 1815

Hi Cuong,

Pertaining to your issue, we will have to perform a manual phone verification with you. Is it alright for us to call you now?

i have the same problem, my e-mail is juanmanuelmarindominguez@hotmail.com, last 4 numbers is 0490, don't call me i don't understand the english.

Hi Willy,

Please contact us at support@offgamers.com for us to assist you further. Thank you

i have the same problem my e mail is overlord2.88@web.de last 4 numbers are 7463

Hi Overlord, Your phone number has been manually verified by our agents. Contact us again if you have any issues. Thank you.

Hi Mindaugas,

Is it alright for us to form a manual phone verification with you now by calling to your mobile phone number?

Or just call me again, because I don't saw last call

Just called you twice, however there was no response, kindly advise.

same issue here my email alraisi4ever@hotmail.com and the last 4 digit 5880

Hi Ali,

We have sent the security token to your email previously. Please contact us at support@offgamers.com for further assistance.

I cannot receive the security token as my phone number is no longer valid but it wont let me change it either please send it to my email spartan2989@hotmail.com

Hi Cristofer,

Please refer to the link below for a guide to change your phone number:

http://support.offgamers.com/solution/articles/176756-my-old-mobile-number-is-lost-or-no-longer-in-use-how-do-i-reset-to-my-new-mobile-number-

Please follow the guides thoroughly and you will receive the security token to your email for you to use to change to new phone number. If you're not remember your old phone number, we might have to try other type of verification. You may email us at support@offgamers.com for more information.

Thank you

Hello,

I have the same problem, could you please send my security token be sent to my email as well? it-webshop@outlook.dk and the last four digits are 0505

Login to post a comment