Solved

Cannot receive security token via SMS

Hi,

I tried two times to send the security token via my phone, but the message has never reached on my phone.

Could you guys send a security token through my email and let me change or check if i got the phone number right?

Thanks

It seems that I have the exact same problem :(

My email is dzenita_salihefendic@hotmail.com and last for digits : 7597

We can call your mobile phone on profile to manually verify your number so you need not await the SMS.  Let us know when would be a good time.

Your number has now successfully verified, do proceed to checkout without the SMS, thanks for your cooperation and time.

Hi, I've got the same problem 

last digits 3207

Hi Andreas,
We have sent the security token to your registered email.
Please contact us again if you have any further inquiries.

Hi, also have same problem. Last 4 digits: 8658

Mail: arsicluka@hotmail.com.

Thanks.

Hi arsicluka,

Your phone has just been verified, if you still need to security token, please send a ticket to our operator.
Thank you.

Same problem here.

mail: frank.vd.peet@gmail.com

number ****5522

Kindly sent an email to our email support@offgamers.com , Frank.

Wtf now, trying to buy again one 5e wallet code and need to confirmt biling information? Confirmed but nothing happening...bought alredy 5-6 codes, account status bronze...

Hi Luka,

We believed the issue has been resolved. Kindly contact us at support@offgamers.com if you need assistance again. Thank you.

I'm experiencing the same issue. Last digits are 4440. Please send me a verification email. Thanks.

Hi,

Your number has now successfully verified, do proceed to checkout without the SMS, thanks for your cooperation and time.

Same problem here.

Mail: 517997301@qq.com

last digits: 6088

Hi there,

We already send the security token to your registered email now. Let us know if you require any further assistance.

Thank you

Login to post a comment