Solved

Cannot receive security token via SMS

Hi,

I tried two times to send the security token via my phone, but the message has never reached on my phone.

Could you guys send a security token through my email and let me change or check if i got the phone number right?

Thanks

We can call your number on profile to verify it so you need not await the SMS/token.  Let us know when is a good time to reach you.

i prefer the security token on the mail if it's ok

We can send you one for the purpose of changing the existing number on profile, not to verify your phone number.

but how do i verify my phone lol?....

i confirm my billing information and then a thing pops up saying that a security token is sent by sms to my phone which never appeared so i can't buy sh1t....and i aks you who's fault is thta? or you r trying to tell me that my phone is invalid?

If you unable to verify your phone number through the automated phone verification system, you can contact our customer support to get your Mobile Phone verified.
Your Mobile Phone has been manually verified by one of our agent earlier, you should have no issue placing any order now.

me too blz could you send me the security token. last digit 8221

Hi abnthh,

Your security token has been sent to your email. Do check on your inbox and retrieve your security token in it.

Hi Yap,

still i didn't receive any email.

I also

I tried two times to send the security token via my phone, but the message has never reached on my phone.

Could you guys send a security token through my email and let me change or check if i got the phone number right?

Hi abnthh,

Do try to check in your junk mailbox if you receive it.

Hi 민수,

Your security token has been sent to your email. Do check on your inbox and retrieve your security token in it.

Same problem

evg.bis@gmail.com

Hi Evegeny,

Our agent has called you and manual verified your number. You may try to place new order now. Thank you.

Login to post a comment