Solved

Cannot receive security token via SMS

Hi,

I tried two times to send the security token via my phone, but the message has never reached on my phone.

Could you guys send a security token through my email and let me change or check if i got the phone number right?

Thanks

Hi Kuok,
It seems that your phone number has been manually verified, do contact us again if you have issues with your account.
Thank you.

Same thing here, i want to buy but the token never arrives it has been like this for two days! come on!

Hi Cristhian,

We have manually verified the mobile number for your account and you may proceed to place a new order with our website.

Thank you

Hi. The same problem here. I can't receive any SMS on my phone, My emil is erstomajed@gmail.com and the last 4 digits numbers on my number are 6530

We have sent the security token to your email and you can use it to checkout now. Thank you.

i have the same probleme 3 day and nothing crazylegs95@hotmail.fr need my key pls

We would like to inform you that your number is verified and you can proceed to checkout now . Pani

ok will have my hey soon i hope ^^

Alright ;)

Tried multiple times now, the sms won't come through. Last 4 digits "7654". Please help me out.

I have that same problem. My last 4 digits "4237". And please try repair this issue.

I want buy - but i can't in this situatuon.

Kindly sent an email to support@offgamers.com so we can assist you. Thank you.

Hello,

Same problem here. Didnt recive any SMS. 

Last 4 digits "6450"

email : freeq_kp@wp.pl

We have response to your email that you sent to us . Thank you.

Just want to let you know I didnt recive any e-mail from You as well.

I can give alternative e-mail : freeqkp@gmail.com ( I have other account on it which I dont want to use anymore - dont know if that could a problem)

Login to post a comment