Solved

Cannot receive security token via SMS

Hi,

I tried two times to send the security token via my phone, but the message has never reached on my phone.

Could you guys send a security token through my email and let me change or check if i got the phone number right?

Thanks

yes

Hi Daniel, It seems that your issue has been resolved, if you have any further issues please contact our Support Team again. Thank you.

please help, i didn't receive any sms about my token number,i tried 2nd time after half an hour. my email is naezagame@yahoo.com, and my last 4 number is 2562

Hi Aemie, we would like to inform that your mobile number has been manually verified on the system now. Kindly try to place a new order again.

thank you for the quick reply!

i did try make another order,but after login my paypal acc,and confirm my purchase they gave me a message saying that there is a problem with my purchase. what should i do now?

Please send us an email at support@offgamers.com and provide the order number for our respective team to check further.

ok, thank you!

the same problem, and my email is anyue.01@gmail.com

Hi Anyue

Please kindly contact our live chat support or email us at support@offgamers.com for further assistance.

Hi Anyue,

This is to notify you that your mobile number has been manual verified. You are more than welcome to place a new order with us soon. Thank you for your patience on this matter.

Should you have any inquiries, please feel free to contact us at support@offgamers.com.

it wont send to myphone!, send to jake12_08@yahoo.co.nz plz

Hi Jake

We have checked your profile and it seems that your phone number has been verified by system. You may proceed to place new order and contact our support via email: support@offgamers.com if you need any assist with your order. 

Thank you.

Security token is not coming to me... my email is jetonmgjonbalaj@gmail.com... plz help

Hello, Jeton. You may update your mobile number at your account.

I've updated my mobile number but can you send the token via email?

Login to post a comment